♥loves God! ♥loves singing & acting & dancing ♥RIA<3 ♥always a DG baby ♥quadruple eyelids ♥aquarius/left-handed/happy-go-lucky ♥fav colours orange,pink & white ♥fetish for dresses ♥hates forgetting to wish people happybirthday ♥half English half Chinese ♥going gaga over ice-cream ♥only eats red & purple gummy bears ♥has a red phone & an orange ipod ♥doesn't mind letting her thoughts run wild the whole day ♥stars are more fascinating than the moon ♥can't use a laptop effectively w/o a mouse ♥obviously I am random ♥you can call me Tham/Thumb/Thamster ♥I don't bite
Now I'm looking for a reason why
you even set my world into motion
Dance like no one's watching, sing like no one's listening, act like no one's looking.
I fell in love with this song the first time I heard it. Jazz?
It's Friday. So more or less, March hols is over. Weekends to me don't count because they're always over before I know it. I love weekends it's just that they move far too fast.
By the way, this suck. I haven't gotten over hating Jap food. Whenever I see Jap food, I feel sick! The sick feeling disallows me to eat&enjoy Jap food. Salmon, esp the RAW ones, simply put me off:/ All thanks to '07 Christmas eve, when I had SO MUCH Jap food I vomitted THREE times during the night. I got scared of Jap food since. We had Pepper Lunch ytd(damn good) and Mum tried to give me some salmon from her plate but omg, I almost wanted to puke la.
Sigh, I'm scared of Jap food but I think I want to start eating it again someday, hopefully soon. Any suggestions/solutions?
I haven't touched my piano for I think 3 months already, not at all. My piano teacher's pregnant, so she can't teach us anymore): I used to complain about piano lessons and piano practices every week but now, although you can say it's a weight off my mind (I got enough to concentrate on alr), I kinda miss playing the piano, esp the piece 'Nostalgy'.
Kelly, Jessie, Aeres and I went to watch TP dance concert today. It was so so good. Pris my dear you were great you were so pro! I felt like dancing after watching, haha the concert was totally worth it. There were hiphop and modern dances. Okay great, the concert got me high over dancing.
Damn, I regret quitting dance. I used to dance every Sunday evening, even when I don't really agree with the teacher at times, at least I still dance! But now I don't. Oh well, it's pointless to continue without a partner anyway.
TP's dance concert:
Pris is gorgeous!
My younger sister
I love you pretty!
Finally got to see Kelly after what seems like so damn long:D It's great to see Jessie also 'cause I missed her too! She has fringe now and she thinks I have hair extensions on?!?! -.- that explains the so damn long. So long since she saw my hair. I enjoyed eating Wanton mee(& the meat thing) with you guys. It brings back a lot of fond memories.